Menu Plan Monday: January 16, 2012

   

Monday: We must be on some kind of "long narrow pasta" kick, because we had a spaghetti dish late last week (with leftovers lingering into Monday's lunch) and we have Linguine with Clam Sauce up first thing this week. Some warm garlic bread and a salad will round things out.
Tuesday: I am having dinner with a friend. T is going to fend for himself.
Wednesday: A friends of T's handed off a bunch of hot dog buns they didn't need from some sort of event, so before they get stale, we'll make an easy dinner of hot dogs, chips and a pickle.
Thursday: T is going to make some barbecue chicken (on the grill, I think?). We'll do up a quick noodle side dish and maybe some corn. Or maybe a salad. I don't know.
Friday: We haven't had fish sandwiches in a long while. They sounded good to me. We'll have them with some mac & cheese.
Saturday: We'll do up some honey mustard chicken wraps. Nothing fancy.
Sunday: T decided that he was in the mood for some pork (probably my least favorite of the "common meats" but I will still eat it). I left it up to him and he found some pork steaks. I'll do up some wild rice and a veggie that sounds tasty to me at the time.

Notes from last week's menu: I really have nothing to add. We followed the menu to the letter. I guess we either planned well or didn't feeling like thinking about it anymore!

The logo at the top will link you to more menu plans!
You have just read the article entitled Menu Plan Monday: January 16, 2012. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2012/01/menu-plan-monday-january-16-2012.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV