2012 Wishlist

I have decided to rename my goals to being a wishlist--a "self wishlist," if you will. Let's see what happens...

1. Find a house, move into it and be completely unpacked.
2. Plan a wedding (without losing my mind or going over budget).
3. Finish catching up on magazines, with a goal of having no more than the current month's issues and the previous month's issues in my magazine basket.
4. Organize my file cabinet and create a "home owner's binder" for aforementioned house.
5. Rebuild the savings after whatever aforementioned house depletes a portion of it. (Sorry, the actual number is confidential here.)
6. Back up my photos and music *monthly*.
7. Scan in all my old photos.
8. Finish organizing the pages I've pulled out of magazines.
9. Be caught up to within one week of all blog reading. I hare being behind to the point that I now feel silly leaving a comment.
10. Take at least one photo every day. I have found a great site that emails me a photo prompt daily.
11. Read at least ten books.
You have just read the article entitled 2012 Wishlist. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-wishlist.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV