TV Loves and Hates: January 13, 2012

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**I love how they tied Ruby's story together (Once Upon a Time) and how they make her such a likable character.

**The chemistry between Snow and David in pretty much any scene following the breaking of the curse. (Once Upon a Time)

**Mousy, meek Mary Margaret is gone, gone, gone, and Snow is one of my favorite characters on tv right now. (Once Upon a Time)

**The Queen of Hearts. Cora. Flipping *brilliant*. (Once Upon a Time, ep 9)

**Ding dong, LaGuerta's gone! Now, if the final season of Dexter could just put Quinn out of my misery early on, I will consider it a success.

**The entire "What to My Wondering Eyes" episode of Parenthood. The way the family came together. Adam's vulnerability. The way Zeek restored the magic of Christmas. Amber making a very difficult and mature decision about her relationship with Ryan. Sarah and Hank (as much as I loved Sarah and Mark).

**I am loving the heck out of Charlotte in this final season of Private Practice. Her character development has been outstanding.

**Olivia Pope's style (Scandal). Holy cow, does she always look amazing.


**Alex's ex-fiancee creeped me out with how they cast someone with so many of the same mannerisms as Whitney. Even her profile had a lot of the same qualities. I'm not sure if that was intentional or accidental. (Whitney, ep 5)

**I am no fashion expert, but what in the name of Heidi Klum was happening on Lily's head?? If hair could be described as violent, that would be it. Terrifying. (Whitney, ep 5)

**I'm not sure I can recall a more uncomfortable exchange in recent television than the one that happened between Quinn and Jamie at the New Year's Eve party. YUCK. (Dexter, ep 12)
You have just read the article entitled TV Loves and Hates: January 13, 2012. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2013/01/tv-loves-and-hates-january-13-2012.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV