Flashback Friday: January 18, 2013

Some 33 years ago, maybe even to the day. Who knows?


January 1980 - Wee me, age 3, sledding in the yard behind the house with Gramp

And a Flashback Random Memory Bonus for you too:

Back when I was a wee child, growing up in Connecticut, I attended a Lutheran school through grade eight. We often referred to our principal, Mr Koch, as the headmaster. On the other side of town, there was a salon past which we would often drive to get to all sorts of places that don't matter here, and it was called Head Masters. For the longest time, I was convinced that was where all the school principals went to have their hair cut. I have no idea what caused that little gem to resurface in my memory. The end.
You have just read the article entitled Flashback Friday: January 18, 2013. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2013/01/flashback-friday-january-18-2013.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV