Peace

Late last night, I was washing up some dishes and reloading the dishwasher. T had long since gone to bed. The television was off. The house was softly lit and quiet. As I went easily about my tidying, I kept catching views of the tree, standing in the dining room, at various angles. Its beauty actually stopped me several times, as I would catch myself paused in suspended animation, staring at its glow. A half dried pot in my hand, dish towel extended but still. I was mesmerized by the reflections in all directions. Instead of making yet another mental note to "photograph the Christmas tree at night," when I turned out the kitchen light, I picked up my camera.





And in these photos, I have captured the peace I feel in the wonderment of simple things.
You have just read the article entitled Peace. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2012/12/peace.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV