First Christmases

It's our first Christmas as husband and wife, *and* our first Christmas in our new house.  It's been a full, busy year, and I feel incredibly blessed and oh-so-lucky. I've been spoiled silly, my tummy is full of a delicious dinner, and it's been a very good day. As merry and bright as any I can remember.

Also? When the opportunity to use a good pun presents itself, I am powerless to pass it up. I'll just apologize now to everyone who had to groan when they opened our Christmas card this year.
You have just read the article entitled First Christmases. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2012/12/first-christmases.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV