Promises made and kept.



This image was part of a Spring Training PR move by the Red Sox, but it spoke to me. I screen-capped it and it's been the wallpaper on my laptop all season. What started as a bandaid for my wounded spirit turned into a glimmer of hope, then became a declaration, spoken with assurance, as the season marched on through the summer: What's broken can be fixed. I think I can finally say "Mission accomplished, Red Sox. You've restored my faith with your hard work, your determination, the joy with which you've played this game. October baseball is a gift I didn't dare to dream of in February and I look forward to every last inning you have left in you. Thank you, for fixing yourselves and my Sox fan heart."
You have just read the article entitled Promises made and kept.. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2013/10/promises-made-and-kept.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV