I Want Wednesday: August 3, 2011

**I have been drawn to the Rachael Ray 3-piece Bubble & Brown Baker Set ever since the first time I saw Rachael heft one of these to her oven. I Want it in red. Of course.


**I Want these Glass Canisters for my bathroom. First, though, I need a bathroom that can handle these lovelies.


**I Want an ice cream sandwich. Nothing fancy. Just the old-fashioned soft chocolate cookies and the vanilla ice cream sandwiched between them in the white paper wrapper. I haven't had one in ages.

**You will almost never hear me say something like this but I Want the Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette -- In the Nude. What can I say? I think I was sucked in by the words 'sparkly' and 'glittery' and 'diamond dust shimmer.'


**First, I Want more counter space in my kitchen. And then I Want Crate & Barrel's Two-Tier Fruit Basket.
You have just read the article entitled I Want Wednesday: August 3, 2011. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-want-wednesday-august-3-2011.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV