Sigh.

A friend went in to have her baby today. I know these things take time but I'm anxious to hear that everything went well. It will weigh on my mind until I do.

sigh

A couple of other friends are going through what I will graciously call "rough patches." My heart hurts so much for them. And there's nothing I can do.

sigh

The last couple of weeks have been a roller coaster of emotion. The highs are as exhausting as the lows.

sigh

Today has felt like an eternally long day.

sigh

It's a very helpless feeling to watch someone you love hurting.

sigh

Seems as though nothing went quite right today. Nothing was horribly wrong or even a little wrong. It just wasn't...right.

sigh

I messed up the rotation in my co-managed fantasy baseball team. I really hate when I do that. Tim Hudson will probably throw a perfect game tonight as a result. You're welcome, Braves fans.

sigh

My head is full.

sigh
You have just read the article entitled Sigh.. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2011/07/sigh.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV