The One with the Five Freebies

We all know about Ross's "five freebies" -- and if you don't, seriously, sit down and watch some Friends already, for crying out loud -- and of course I think my husband is the cutest, handsomest man ever. But I'd give him five "freebies" and I'm entitled to mine. (Ahem.)

In no particular order...

1. Mike Lowell -- He can just sit there and smile at me. That's all I'd need. It would kill me dead.
2. Blake Shelton -- I love his sarcastic sense of humor. He could just alternately sing to me and make me laugh with snarky remarks.
3. Tom Selleck -- Every time he does an interview with Rachael Ray, I feel like he is just the nicest man ever. And, let's be honest, he is not too hard on the eyes either.
4. Chris Noth -- I am not at all sure what the untraditional appeal is here, but he won me over as Mr Big a thousand years ago.
5. Donnie Wahlberg -- I follow him on Twitter and he is one of the most positive and uplifting people in my entire feed. That kind of enthusiasm for life is captivating. Irony: back when I was a wee lass and New Kids on the Block were all the rage, I couldn't have really cared less about any of them (mainstream pop culture? not this girl!), but I always turned my critical little nose up at Donnie for being so much older and somehow dorkier than the rest. Let this be a lesson to all silly little girl-fools: Those are the ones that will floor you later!

And if I were picking from fictional television characters? (Because speaking of dorks, hi, my name is Dawn.)

1. Hook, Once Upon a Time (Colin O'Donoghue) - Because how can a girl resist a bad boy pirate? (This was a very close race with Bash, from Reign, played by Torrance Coombs and his crazy ice blue eyes.)
2. Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother (Josh Radnor) - Because I am sucker for a lovable, romantic dork.
3. Ichabod Crane, Sleepy Hollow (Tom Mison) - Seriously. I shouldn't even have to explain this. Just look up 'eye candy' in the dictionary.
4. Mr Reese, Person of Interest (James Caviezel) - He has dry humor, looks great in a suit, and always shows up at the right time. To quote Monica Gellar: ummm, ok!
5. Raymond Reddington, The Blacklist (James Spader) - I have been a sucker for Spader since Boston Legal. Red is the perfect combination of power, intelligence, fearlessness, and danger.

********************

My how things have changed:
Five Freebies: version one, 2005.
Five Freebies: version two, 2009.

You have just read the article entitled The One with the Five Freebies. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-one-with-five-freebies.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV