In boxes.

On a particular evening, a couple of weeks ago, as I sifted through some boxes long set aside, filled with dreams of a life I once thought I wanted, I realized I was ready to let them go when I last sealed them inside those cardboard walls. Item by item, I discarded the contents into a large plastic contractor's garbage bag. Then I broke down the cardboard into a flat, tidy pile. In the morning, I wheeled the garbage can to the curb, the yellow recycling bin set to one side, casting them away forever, ready to step into the life waiting before me.

I am ready.
You have just read the article entitled In boxes.. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-boxes.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV