I Want Wedneday: February 1, 2012

**I Want the following for the new house!! - a washer and dryer, a couch, a dining room table with chairs, a lawn mower, and an upright freezer. The first two are the most likely to happen quickly. Followed closely by the lawn mower, since we can't be "those people" with "the yard." The rest will come in good time.

**I Want a heart-shaped donut from Dunkin. What can I say? I am a sucker for anything festive.

**I Want this book, commemorating 100 years of baseball at my beloved Fenway Park.
You have just read the article entitled I Want Wedneday: February 1, 2012. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-want-wedneday-february-1-2012.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV