I Want Wednesday: November 16, 2011

**I Want to try growing my own potted herbs, once I have a home that gets a little more sunlight, and I thought these reusable plant tags would be a great idea for marking the pots!


**I lack the skill to wrap cords neatly, meaning my various chargers, cords and earbuds are left "open" and messy or they end up in a tangled jumble (especially when I travel), so I am intrigued by these bobino Cord Wraps. I Want neatly wrapped cords!
You have just read the article entitled I Want Wednesday: November 16, 2011. Please read the article from The Confessionals TV About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theconfessionalstv.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-want-wednesday-november-16-2011.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Confessionals TV